About the role:
Are you a proven project manager who is an operations wizard and customer advocate? Are you loaded with technical smarts and business savvy? Do you capture every detail, while always seeing the big picture? If this is the kind ofwork thatgets you up in the morning and keeps you going all day then we should talk.
In this position you will plan, execute and the lead the team assigned to implementEntomo s best-in-class Channel Revenue Management technology. This is a hands-on position that requires a strong technical person with a business mindset. You will play a key role to ensure the customers business processes are mapped to our application and that the customers expectations are clear and technically feasible. You will also design and drive project implementations to ensure deliverables are met while delivering an outstanding customer experience.
Your success will be evident through your ability to build and execute on a Project Plan and build trusting relationships with all key stake holders that leads to full user adoption of Entomo s solution.
We want you on our team if:
- You are a self-motivated person with a history of successfully leading or managing B2B implementation projects of complex software solutions, such as ERP or CRM applications.
- You think and act like a consultant to customers through providing expert advice about how Entomo software solutions will solve their business problems. You think and act like a consultant to teammates through providing clear insight into the customer s goals, expectations and potential obstacles or limitations.
- You are a proactive Project Manager who achieves buy-in from stakeholders to develop a realistic project plan. You monitor and manage the plan each step of the way to ensure the implementation is completed successfully, on time and on budget.
- You have the technical skill, business savvy and tenacity to identify and solve complex process and technical problems through the full implementation cycle. You will play an active part in identifying customer requirements and recommending solutions.
- You proactively engage with stakeholders at all level throughout the implementation process to analyze the customers information needs and requirements: clearly communicate the project status, issues, best practices and solutions. You effectively communicate functionality and technical concepts to non-technical and technical users, including creating functional specification to map the implementation.
- You contribute to Entomo s implementation process initiatives and develop repeatable methodologies and best practices while maintaining flawless documentation.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills and can create and deliver user training in classroom or virtual settings.
- You embrace opportunities to promote and develop additional business opportunities through upselling and/or expanding Entomo applications with customers.
- You welcome challenges, are an agile thinker and will always figure out a way to get things done.
- You have a high degree of emotional intelligence and are a confident team player.
- You love to learn and challenge yourself.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or Science
- 5 years experience with leading and/or project management of ERP, CRM or other complex enterprise software solution implementations, preferably in a consulting environment
- 3 years experience creating technical documentation, including, functional specifications, test plans and test cases
- 3 years experience developing and delivering relevant end-user training for internal and external purposes
- 3 years experience in a customer-centric position with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills
- Proficient with Project Management Tools, such as MS Project, SmartSheet, Wrike, Liquid Planner
- Experience in Java, XML and JSON is a plus
- Experience in approval workflow implementation is a plus
Reports to: Director of Professional Services
The Enterprise of Tomorrow
Entomo is defining the space in channel management software and services. Our SmartHub platform is the only comprehensive, fully integrated, cloud-based software solution that enables businesses to handle the complexities of channel management so they can focus on their core work. And that's not all---we offer the most agile, cutting edge platform that enables us to meet our client's ever evolving needs. Our professional services team creates a seamless extension of each client's team by providing the best practices and analytics in the industry.
If you dream about doing the next great thing, love superior technology and have a passion for customer service---we should talk.
At Entomo you're not just a cog in a big machine.
We are growing and we' re doing it right. We are a team of problem solvers who love intellectual challenges and endless opportunities to learn. We help each other, own our work, believe in our team and have a voice in shaping our future. We work in flexible, diverse, small teams who do big things.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task