Job DescriptionWeb Author Data Content & Data Coordinator
The Creative Services Digital Execution Team is looking for a Web Author with Adobe AEM/QC expertise to help execute marketing communications content for deployment on the company's website worldwide
Our client isare obsessed with what matters most the little details that make a big difference and the big details that astonish.
As part of the Creative Services team this position will work closely with the internal creative teams to prepare communications content for site deployment, and partner with IT for issue resolution and functionality enhancements.
As an Author, you will participate on an agile team creating, updating, and maintaining information in the asset management, content management, and ecommerce systems (Adobe AEM & Hybris).
The role translates designs into functional websites and applications across all browsers and devices.
By leveraging existing components and templates an author helps deliver a branded experience for our customers,that is both accurate and impactful.
Responsibilities include management of assets and metadata on the content management system, in addition to product setup in the Hypbris ecommerce system.
It is expected that an Author aid in troubleshooting deployment and production issues associated with publishes.
This role is situated on a global execution team, and works with cross functional capabilities to deliver website marketing communications content directly to the customers.
As part of the Digital Executional Team you will work in a fast pace, agency environment, and be part of the Product, Communications, and Design division within the firm. Required Skills/Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to:
- troubleshoot and triage critical development and production issues
- critical thinking
- set and meet tight deadlines and function well under pressure
- develop effective and enduring working relationships with peers, partners and business stakeholders
- work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication
- Attention to Detail
- High Collaboration
- BS/BA degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Adobe Photoshop and other applications in the Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- ecommerce technology, Adobe Experience Manager, Hybris and cloud computing
- hands-on experience with virtual and cloud-based deployments
- experience with iterative/continuous delivery development practices (Agile/Scrum)
Global Technical Talent, a Precocity-owned company and subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, specializes in recruiting and pre-qualifying senior level IT professionals for clients` immediate long- and short-term contract needs, contract to hire and direct hire positions. We build long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with all of our clients and consultants. By having a complete understanding of our clients' IT organization, personality, needs and expectations we can be relied upon to consistently provide top tier service and match the perfect candidate to the right job.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task