Lionbridge is seeking a Specifications Analyst. The Specifications Analyst will be writing releases and creating compatibility tables for engine platforms affected by VPCR work.
* Gather requirements from lead engineer, and compile EJR with minimal supervision
* Work directly with configuration managers to organize EJR and work out any compatibility/structure related issues and apply configuration management experience to minimize EJR cycle time and re-work time.
* Submit EJR's directly to drop box
* Follow up with configuration managers when issues may arise
* Potentially work corrective action EJR's where prior EJR's submitted by people other than contractor may need re-work
To apply: Go to and use Requisition Number 10841
Lionbridge is a global outsourcing company that combines its worldwide technical documentation, learning development and engineering expertise. Organizations rely on Lionbridge's content and engineering services to help increase the speed of production adoption and gain market share in local and global markets. Global Engineering Services is a division of Lionbridge that supports our customer's global product lifecycle from engineering, validation, technical documentation, training, translation and engineering support. With multiple development centers across three continents, Lionbridge combines its worldwide design and development expertise with proven program management to bring life to our clients products. We strive to deliver our solutions to global users and customers in the aerospace, automotive, education, industrial, life sciences, software and teleco verticals, leveraging our multi-shore delivery platform for continuous, long-term efficiency and quality improvements. To learn more, visit
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or protected veteran status.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task