Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
This is a lead developer position seeking creative candidates who are keen on developing data solutions and desire to lead data architecture. This position is for developers who would be working on Big Data, Data Warehousing and other leading data technologies. The position seeks candidates would aspire to be full stack application developers over time. The candidates must have extensive hands on experience when it comes to project development and should have good exposure to analysis and design phases of projects.
Education Requirements: B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
* 10+ years' experience in IT developing data solutions
* 5+ years as a program/project manager or manager of a business unit. Previous financial management experience required, with P&L responsibility a plus.
* 5+ years managing highly technical teams and projects, with recent relevant experience as a software architect, developer, or infrastructure manager a strong plus.
* 5+ years managing internal or external client expectations and
* Successful track record of delivering projects and programs using lightweight or agile approaches.
* Experience managing business and vendor relationships.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated strong initiative-taking, leadership and influencing skills
* Team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation
* Ability to adapt quickly in a fast growing and changing environment
* Ability to multi-task, energetic, fast learner & problem solver
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the \"apply now\" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Posted by StartWire