Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions.
Zelis Healthcare is an information technology company which utilizes an end-to-end technology platform to fulfill the claims cost management and payments needs of healthcare payors including large and medium-sized health plans, TPAs, Taft-Hartley Plans, providers and individuals. The company provides a comprehensive portfolio of network management, claims integrity, payment remittance solutions and analytical services for medical, dental and workers' compensation claims to over 500 payor clients. Additionally, the company delivers electronic payments and explanation of payments to over 200,000 healthcare providers and serves individuals with provider lookup and medical referral services.
Responsible for designing, developing and deploying multi-tiered windows and/or web applications in Microsoft .NET. Responsible for developing windows based applications or web portals from initial scope through product support
- NET distributed application development
- ASP.NET MVC development
- Use AJAX libraries and frameworks
- Use Telerik controls and components within .NET
- Design and develop MySQL/SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers
- Ad-hoc configuration and maintenance
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to ZELIS PAYMENTS standards regarding privacy
- Has developing proficiency in programming objects such as SQL stored procedures, functions, views and triggers
- Demonstrates solid understanding of requirements to maintain company website
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature in which judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems
- Thorough knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with SQL Server
- Minimum 3 years of experience programming web applications in .NET using C#
- Experience with LESS (Rapid UI) a big plus
- Solid understanding of programming SQL objects (procedures, triggers, views, functions).
- Solid knowledge of OO design and coding.
- Must be detail-oriented. Must work under limited supervision. Must demonstrate good analytical skills as it relate to data identification and mapping and excellent oral communication skills. Must be flexible and able to multi-task and be able to work within deadlines; must be team-oriented, but also be able to work independently.
An attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits plans are available to attract outstanding candidates.
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!
See Job Description
Associated topics: algorithm, c#, develop, devops, java, matlab, programming, software developer, software development engineer, sw