Under limited supervision, uses knowledge and skills obtained through experience and specialized training for conceptualizing, developing, designing, and maintaining forms utilized by various Raymond James business units. The associate must employ balance of creativity, service principals and attention-to-detail while adhering to specified design standards in working with departments to meet their forms design and administration needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Direct interactive consultation process to understand and document business needs/objectives, evaluate request against design standards, practices and policies, and recommend/discuss potential design approaches, options and best practices
* Perform form design and/or modifications based on specified business requirements in conjunction with firm design and style standards using HP Exstream Dialogue document design platform and other forms design software tools
* Manage multi-cycle draft review, revision and signoff process with requesting business representatives
* Coordinate form setup and handling specifics working with IT development regarding imaging, workflow, and document production requirements as well as performing necessary UAT to insure proper operation
* Manage implementation process including bi-monthly release process coordination and publication of new or revised form to various outlets as well as performing necessary UAT to insure proper operation
* Provide support functions related to form administration responsibilities such as responding to e-mail and/or phone inquiries in a timely manner as well as managing expiration and renewal activities
* Work with manager and other team members to coordinate form development/modification requests in regards to effort assessment, priority determination, and scheduling
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Computers and software for creating forms and/or documents using HP Exstream Dialogue document design platform as well as proficient use of Adobe PageMaker , Adobe Acrobat and Adobe LiveCycle software tools
* MS Office suite sufficient to create documents, spreadsheets and e-mails.
* Facilitating business requirement and solution development discussions
* Superb attention to detail.
* Grasp of corporate design style elements, as well as an understanding of both copy and compliance guidelines
* Understanding of the financial services industry, as well as the rules and regulations which govern it, in order to develop appropriate designs.
* Communication skills sufficient to interact with associates at all levels as well as with financial advisors.
* Organizational skills sufficient to prioritize workload while managing multiple tasks.
* Ability to conceptualize, design and modify documents with logical flow, accurately per defined business requirements and on deadline.
* Work independently and within a team.
* Use good judgment in making independent decisions.
* Work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and demanding workload.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and form and/or document design experience using HP Exstream software and Adobe product suite preferred
* or -
Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
* None required.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task