CCH is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services, and is a division of Wolters Kluwer, a market-leading global information services company. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. We are a global company that provides information, software, and services. Our customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk and compliance professionals.
Research and Learning, US (CCHGroup.com) is part of Wolters Kluwer Tax&Accounting, one of the world's leading providers of tax, accounting and audit information, solutions and services to accounting firms, corporate tax and auditing departments, federal and state government agencies, universities and libraries.
Today, the tax and accounting profession is changing and the regulatory landscape is becoming increasingly complex, making it harder to ensure accuracy and effectiveness for clients. As the pace of that change accelerates, Wolters Kluwer continues to be at the forefront of advancement to ensure that tax and accounting professionals have real-time access to answers to complex questions about tax legislation, case law, tax rates and tax rules.
Our key solutions include the CCH IntelliConnect research platform that helps streamline workflows, improve accuracy and efficiency, and give users unprecedented access to world-class content; the innovative CCH IntelliConnect Browser Search solution, a browser add-on that instantly sends search queries through Wolters Kluwer's subscriber content and displays the relevant answers directly on search engine results pages; CCH Account Research Manager , which provides tax and accounting professionals with all essential guidance they need to stay in compliance with GAAP, GAAS, and SEC rules and regulations; as well as an unmatched library of tax and accounting publications, including the widely recognized U.S. Master Tax Guide .
Wolters Kluwer offers an excellent compensation and benefits, which includes:
* Competitive base salary and an uncapped commissions
* Generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision benefits
* 4-weeks of paid time off (1st year) and 12 paid holiday
* Generous profit sharing program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
We are seeking an Account Executive to sell our Research&Learning product line that includes tax, accounting and audit research solutions to CPA firms and corporations in an assigned territory. The Account Executive will prospect to capture new business and grow existing business with the goal to meet or exceed sales quota. This role does NOT have a retention component and is solely focused on capturing new business.
This role involves participating in a comprehensive training program to learn full line of Research&Learning products including features, benefits, pricing, intended use, value proposition and competitive position in order to effectively serve clients.
* Effectively execute the sales strategies and process.
* Grow new account and existing account development by planning and conducting prospecting
* Build daily and weekly calling lists and making corresponding calls.
* Maintain information within the Salesforce.com CRM database within timing and content standards.
* Participate in industry meetings, trade shows and sales meetings
* Conduct group presentations to generate interest in products and services.
* Contribute to new product development and issue resolution that meets customer needs
* Improve TAA market share within the territory by identifying departments/business lines in target accounts. Manage time and resources effectively
* Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals
* Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
* Work with other sales personnel and Division Sales Manager to address account/channel conflicts in a professional manner.
* Develop an Annual Business Plan based on accurate pipeline predictions, Mid-year business update, weekly reports and quarterly forecasts.
* Engage in weekly communication with manager. Qualifications: Education:
Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, marketing, or related field; OR, if no degree, 5 years outside sales experience for non-manufacturing/non-agriculture product/services.
* 5 years of sales experience to non-consumer organizations, including:
* Developing and qualifying prospect lists.
* Consistent achievement of quota and goals.
* Developing and executing business plans and forecasts.
* Translate contacts gained through extensive networking into legitimate business opportunities.
* Make in-person presentations to prospective clients to explain the business'products and services and their alignment with the client's needs.
* Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)&presentation tools
* Experience with CRM tools i.e. SalesLogix; salesForce.com; etc.
* Consultative sales approach.
* 7 years sales experience in on premise or SAAS software business application and/or content information.
* Consistent Club/Performance Awards.
* Worked within a multi-division organization with various sales channels.
* Worked in or selling products/services to the tax and accounting industry.
* Experience working with tax and/or accounting concepts and terminology.
* Live within a 45 mile radius of Miami, FL
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
This role is a work from home position
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
* Experience working independently with a minimum amount of oversight.
* Formalized sales training (e.g. Challenger Sales).
* Advanced professional communication skills both written and verbal.
* Detail-oriented and ability to handle multiple top priorities.
* Ability to function in a fast-paced collaborative and in a matrixes organization.
* Strong work ethic and passion for excellence.
* Ability to work flexible schedule and overtime.
* Excellent facilitation skills and ability to influence, drives for collaboration but not necessarily consensus.
* Field sales travel within territory weekly.
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2015 annual revenues of 4.2 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your app
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, information technology consultant, senior consultant, support analyst