Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
The basic function of this position is to manage and assume full responsibility for the performance of a Quality Assurance department. The manager of Quality Assurance is accountable to provide supportto Total Member Care to assure that the overall quality of services is high and meets customer and client expectations. This is completed by assigning analysts who document performance, measure data, and report on how functional area performance compare to establish standards as well as evaluate implementation of new or revised standards, processes and procedures. These evaluations would then be used to analyze current policies and procedures and determine possible process improvements and trend reporting.
This position requires an individual possessing strong communication skills to facilitate interaction between Quality Assurance and its clients. To be effective, this individual must be able to work well with management and other personnel at all levels. This assignment involves investigating and evaluating areas, which are sensitive to others, and thus requires considerable tact.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to utilize a personal computer, calculator, telephone, fax, copier and other standard office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats with individuals or groups and create presentations utilizing a variety of audio/visual aids.
- Ability to exercise strong leadership, problem solving, negotiation skills and influence others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact positively and professionally with all levels of management, staff, members/clients and vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and consistently demonstrate strong reasoning and analytical skills.
- Develop new and revise current evaluation templates that are used to document employee and process performance.
- Participate in the definition of current processes by an in-depth analysis of data and make any needed recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in the research, design, development and implementation of standards, practices and procedures as requested.
- Create thoroughly researched, well thought out and easily understandable documents which identify current situations, problems and recommended solutions.
- Detect and investigate general areas of vulnerability and inefficiency. Recommend procedures, controls and tools to reduce risk and increase productivity.
- Assist in the production and timely distribution of reports on quality of service and measurements of performance. Ensure through the coordination of the training department that all staff receives initial and on-going training to insure their ability to provide accurate quality reporting.
- Provide database administration and troubleshooting of Witness QA software & Verint program(s).
- Work with Knowledge Management to provide timely feedback regarding new and existing employees and document any process flow gaps.
- Participate in the departmental budget process.
- Institute techniques to promote teamwork among departmental employees as well as encourage inter-department teamwork.
- Management of problem escalation. Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Provide direction and leadership to staff, guide and coach staff in the completion of their day-to-day responsibilities and ensure that established policies and procedure are followed.
- Handle interviewing, hiring, promotions, transfers, performance appraisals, compensation, counseling and termination of staff.
- Develop and maintain all subordinate personnel by applying the necessary training and leadership that will allow internal growth and advancement.
- Review daily workflow for staff performance levels.
- Conduct routine department meetings to ensure the staff is kept appraised of department and company issues.
- Ensure processes are in place for the proper maintenance of the Witness database. Effectively utilize the Human Resource department to ensure all staff needs in payroll, benefits and policy administration are being met.
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
- Four-year college degree required.
- Three (3) years management experience required Working knowledge of the card industry including Regulation Z, E and Visa and MasterCard regulations required.
- Proficiency with MS Windows software.
- Aptitude for statistics will include analytical thinking and processes.
- Must be able to analyze and disseminate information in a meaningful and understandable method.
- Customer sensitive skills will encompass the following: interpersonal skills, fact-finding ability, knowledge and experience with problem solving skills and project management. Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy.
PSCU is a drug and smoke free workplace
- Service Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction.
- Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
- Leadership - Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to accomplish our mission.
- Trust - Keeping the promises you make to others, and to yourself.
- Innovation - The relentless pursuit of better ways.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task