Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase&Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
As a Peoplesoft Application Developer Lead
* You will provide High Quality Technical solutions that address Merchant Services business needs.
* You will work with a team of developers on PeopleSoft application
* You will mentor and guide other developers in the team in design and other best practices
* You will be working in Sprint Team performing hands on development work
* You need to be setting high standards in the team in terms of influencing the team, whether it is design, code standards, performance or security controls
* You would be responsible for providing on call support when needed
* You would be responsible for automating test cases
* You would be responsible for understanding and implementing compliance and security controls into design and development
* You would be responsible for performing code reviews and design reviews
* You would be responsible for ensuring the code meets highest quality needs for QA and UAT testing
* You would be responsible for ensuring the implementation plans created for the code rollout is detailed and meets all necessary change management controls
* At least 8+ years of PeopleSoft application development experience.
* Possess strong PeopleSoft technical knowledge with a focused perspective on business functions.
* Prior Technical Lead experience on PeopleSoft Application and/or Tools Upgrade projects
* Ability to communicate and collaborate with different IT teams on project work and issue resolution
* Work in a technical capacity providing technical expertise to business and various IT Teams
* Lead PeopleSoft development team of employees and consultants with analysis, design, development and testing support.
* New process/code development; custom enhancements to existing code, application patches/fixes/upgrades.
* Data and/or process analysis; code documentation; performance tuning; enhancements, code reviews.
* Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, SQL, Component Interface PeopleSoft application development and testing experience
* PeopleTools 8.8x and 8.8x Application Engine, PeopleCode, Data Mover, PS Query, Integration broker, Component Interface, File Layout.
* Experience with PeopleTools object types, including Integration Broker, Application Package.
* Deep understanding of PeopleSoft architecture.
Additional desirable Skills
* Working experience on Linux environment is a plus
* Java development experience is highly desirable
* Integration of PeopleSoft and Java connectors etc is highly desirable
* Experience with Test automation tools like Selenium, LoadRunners is a plus
* Experience with Control M development is a plus
* Experience with PeopleSoft CRM is highly desirable
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, data analyst, hris, information systems, kronos, peoplesoft, sap, system administrator, system analyst