What We Need
who work as part of a team of front-end AngularJS ninjas and ninjettes to develop client and consumer-facing applications for Passport , which includes our flagship eCommerce product, client access control and a host of best-in-class web applications. Youll be expected to participate in daily stand-ups and sprint planning sessions as part of our Agile development process. We move fast and as priorities shift, youll need to keep up with your peers. We need someone who can code, collaborate and contribute.Who We Areaccesso
Technology Group, plc is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Passport is one of four product lines of the accesso
brand, joining the accesso
Technology Group in 2012, and is the attractions industrys leading eCommerce provider with 28+ million tickets sold online per year and over $1 billion processed transactions annually.
Our Passport OnSite, OnLine and OnTheGo modules are leveraged by clients worldwide. With deployments in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, we help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment, commitment to innovation, and focus on security.Who You Are
- Written unit tests for web applications
- Experience with task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
- Familiarity with XML and JSON
- Developed internationalized web applications
Youll be successful on our team if you:
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- You enjoy solving challenging problems on a global scale
- Take pride in the code that you write quality first!
- You are passionate about your work because we are about our product
- Can play a mean game of ping pong and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
- Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experience
- Youve worked with server-side Java applications
- Youre comfortable in a Unix environment
- Experienced with relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of advanced deployment mechanisms and continuous integration models
- Youve scaled applications on a global level
- Youll be reporting to a Software Development Manager
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
- This position can either be a permanent, full-time role or an initial 6 month contract-to-permanent role.
- You must be able to work onsite alongside your other Passport team members in Lake Mary, Florida
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what weve described above is YOU, then apply today and lets talk!
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing