QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, business, management disciplines, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in technical roles; working with service based solutions, focused on the Microsoft stack; designing and working with enterprise implementations.
- Experienced within advising and advocating the use of Microsoft technology to enable the business and to drive competitive advantage
- Hands-on design and implementation experience with SharePoint, Office/Office WebApps solutions, Office 365, Dynamics On-Premise/Dynamics 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, Active Directory/ADFS 3. 0, Azure Active Directory, Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) and more
- Skilled in design and implementation planning for Microsoft solutions including security, governance and compliance solutions in Azure and Office 365
- Track record of providing expert guidance to business units, driving solution architecture and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
- Experienced in developing detailed implementation strategies, product/software lifecycles, work breakdown structures and operational readiness materials
- Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map business requirements to solutions / technologies and identifies if any gaps exist for in-house Microsoft capabilities
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables
- Adapt and learn quickly; keeping pace with the rapid changes in the IT industry particularly in productivity, collaboration, cloud and mobility
- Mentor others and assist them with their professional development
- Extensive experience with risk management and security architectures, compliance standards and impacts for firm and client-owned data
- Experience with strategies and architecture for the management of structured and unstructured information in a highly regulated industry
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Records Management, eDiscovery
- Project and program management skills and a track record of success
- Able to educate, coach, guide, influence and persuade senior-level executives and others
- Able to create long-range plans and articulate their value both holistically and as components
- Business and Technical orientation; able to straddle both domains with respect to the central topic of Microsoft technology, adoption of solutions and architecture
- Strong negotiation skills
- Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross functional teams, third-party partners and business customers towards a comment solution.
KEY IMPORTANT FACTORS
- Certifications of interest (not required, but preference given):
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to speak in the languages of business and technology staff
- Experience working with and influencing C-level and senior leadership across various service lines
- Works well in the context of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Previous experience in a professional services, legal or consulting organization with clients in highly-regulated industries such as banking, financial services or healthcare is a big plus.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task