Educational and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- 2+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, or similar strongly preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Outstanding project management and supervisory experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical knowledge is required (ERP such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, WorkDay JD Edwards and Operating Systems and Databases such as Windows, SQL, iSeries, UNIX, LINUX)
- Strong technical skills in ERP security administration, ERP configuration controls or system implementations would be highly desirable.
- Evaluating application controls, report baselining, interface reviews, configuration reviews for Oracle Financials, SAP, NetSuite, or Hyperion.
- An in-depth understanding of internal audit processes and objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of core information technology processes and controls, current trends in corporate information technology and emerging themes in the market place.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT.
- Understanding of ERP GRC modules and SOD
- Understanding of ERM, data analytics, GDPR, third party compliance and vendor management, EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act and COSO provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.