We are seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce. com Platform Administrator who shares our vision of bringing the power of the Salesforce. com Platform to KAR. KAR employs the use of Salesforce. com for over 18,000 users ---- and this number grows every day. As Platform Administrator, you will be the primary person responsible for the overall health, compliance, and practice of the Salesforce. com Platform for its multiple business units.
KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR), a FORTUNE 1000 company, operates used vehicle auction services for North American sellers and buyers worldwide. Based in Carmel, Ind., the KAR group of companies is comprised of ADESA, Inc. (ADESA), Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (IAA), Automotive Finance Corporation, Inc. (AFC), and additional business units, with nearly 18,000 employees across the globe. ADESA operates 65 wholesale used vehicle auctions and IAA has 165 salvage vehicle auctions. Both companies offer leading online auction platforms to provide greater access for customers. AFC provides inventory financing and comprehensive business services to primarily independent used vehicle dealers from its 105 locations. Together, KAR s complementary businesses provide support, technology and logistics for the used vehicle industry. For more information, visit karauctionservices. com.
- Properly manage versioning branching using Flosum Application Lifecycle Management platform.
- Manage and enforce proper logging, tracking, and deployment activities.
- Manage and review user permissions and access changes for all SOX compliant environments.
- Monitor and support the synchronization of metadata and code between test, stage and production environments.
- Identify, design, and present technology solutions for shifting security detect controls to prevent controls as well as automating detection controls.
- Closely work with multiple business units to monitor, review, and deploy changes into a Stage Environment.
- Load and manage data as required for the inbound changes to the Stage Environment.
- Monitor and enforce availability of deployment windows/freezes.
- Manage the Sandbox creation and management practices; refresh lower environments (Sandboxes) as needed for project lifecycles.
- Monitor for and investigate abnormal login events
- Perform governance self-audits for compliance with regulatory and SDLC governance processes
- 2+ years of Salesforce. com Administrator experience required.
- 1+ year of Salesforce. com Developer experience required.
- Experience writing SOQL
- Experience working with Flosum ALM a plus
- Bachelor s degree in IT related field preferred.
- Strong understanding of SDLC practices and release management
- Experience with Source Code Management preferred
- Previous experience working with remote teams is a plus
- Previous experience working within a Shared Service Model is a plus
- Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization and at all levels to drive results
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, as necessary
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task