Friends University is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to be part of our CRM implementation team. This position serves as the liaison between Enrollment Management, Information Services, Marketing, and the users of database applications. Works with end-users to insure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures.
* Daily administration and support of CASES' Salesforce database including but not limited to manage multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
* Work with Enrollment Management, Information Technology, Marketing, and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
* Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed.
* Assist with software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing.
* Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
* Provide application users with technical support. Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution.
* Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed.
* Perform other job related duties as assigned.
* 1 3 years Salesforce or other CRM experience. Salesforce certification preferred.Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communication, and analytical skills are necessary.
* Detail oriented and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects. Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner is required.
Friends University offers an excellent benefits package that includes generous vacation accruals, medical insurance, retirement match, and tuition remission.
Please visit our employment site at www.friends.edu/employment to apply. Only applications submitted through this Friends University website application process will be accepted.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task