CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Information Technology team located in Oak Brook, IL office. We are looking for an ITSM Engineer to join our team.
If you are:
* A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
* A team player who believes in providing world-class internal client service
* Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
* Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
* A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
* A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
* A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
* Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
* A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
CohnReznick is seeking an experienced ITSM Engineer to join our IT Support and Service Management team. The incumbent will primarily be responsible for assisting with the implementation, and then taking over the on-going maintenance, development and further configuration needs of the firm's ServiceNow platform. The ITSM Engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical solutions on the ServiceNow Platform to meet the needs of IT and various business departments.
The ITSM Engineer is accountable for all ITSM platform related activities and deliverables, including, but not limited to;
* Assisting with the implementation of ServiceNow and associated modules.
* Determine scope, estimate work effort and determine duration of development activities
* Performing fundamental administration and configuration tasks in the ServiceNow tool including, standard configuration, user administration, security, workflow, data management and integration.
* Maintain the Firm's ServiceNow platform on a day to day basis and managing the ServiceNow release and update cycle.
* Produce and maintain a comprehensive testing procedure for the tool with the purpose of certifying all applications are functioning as desired after changes have been deployed or when integrations are introduced.
* Input into the overall continual service improvement plan and provide regular updates.
* Creating and maintaining system documentation.
* Generates reports and KPI analysis as needed.
* Conduct regular sessions with Business Users to understand the future needs of ServiceNow platform
* Assist in the adoption of the Service Management tool, aiming to deliver a number service and process improvements, enabling enhanced credibility of IT and enhanced value back to the business.
* Maintain an understanding of ServiceNow modules and development as well as software licensing functionality.
* Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow
The candidate for this position will be the ServiceNow Subject Matter expert responsible for the configuration/customization of an existing ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, build service requests from customer requirements, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the end user to the support teams providing the service, use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate tasks being done in ServiceNow, perform integrations and process automation, gather specifications from the IT department and deliver a product/release that meets the needs presented.
* Strategic thinking
* Ability to develop, plan and implement short- and long-range goals
* Ability to deal effectively in a team environment
* Knowledge of computing and information technology terms
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to establish priorities, demonstrate discipline and independent judgment
* Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude. Highly self-motivated, directed and change oriented.
* 5 years' experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the key ITIL processes Incident, Request, Change, Service Catalog, CMDB.
* Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools like Bomgar and SCCM.
* Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST.)
* Ability to conceptualize, plan, organize, coordinate, and manage the work of a major implementation
* Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) frameworks.
* Undergraduate Degree (Computer Science preferred) and/or 5-10 years related work experience
* ITIL Certification
* ServiceNow Administrator Certification
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task