Web Analytics ManagerUline Shipping Supply Specialists
\"The people I work with are as passionate as I am.\"
\"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career.\"
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Internet department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in web analytics, web content, web translation, or eCommerce analysis, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Web Analytics Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage periodic reporting requirements.
- Work closely with Internet Business Analysis team to provide informational analysis in support of proposed projects.
- Work jointly with other areas to establish success criteria for website improvements.
- Deliver ad hoc analysis for department managers and business analysts.
- Identify and recommend website improvements based on data analysis.
- Manage team of 2+ analysts.
WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years analysis experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, Access and Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tool).
- Experience with R a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs
to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the APPLY\" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
WEB ANALYTICS, WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER, WEB ANALYSIS, WEB CONTENT, ECOMMERCE, WEB ANALYTICS REPORTING, INTERNET BUSINESS ANALYST, ANALYSIS, ANALYST, SQL, EXCEL, ACCESS, GOOGLE ANALYTICS, WEB ANALYTICS TOOL, R, CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE, RACINE, KENOSHA, WAUKEGAN, LAKE COUNTY
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task