CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Information Technology team located in Oak Brook, IL. We are looking for an IT Service Desk Manager to join our team.
If you are:
* A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
* A team player who believes in providing world-class internal client service
* Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
* Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
* A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
* A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
* A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
* Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
* A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
IT Service Desk Manager
CohnReznick is seeking an experienced, highly process-driven IT Service Desk Manager to help develop, lead and motivate a high-performance team of Service Desk professionals to deliver excellent technical support with a high degree of customer satisfaction and timeliness. The Service Desk Manager's role is to oversee all Service Desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance.
The IT Service Desk Manager is accountable for all Service Desk Support related activities and deliverables, including, but not limited to:
* Managing a team of Technical Support professionals.
* Successfully managing through a matrix organization to provide superior customer service.
* Developing a performance measurements framework and facilitating a feedback system to team members on issues such as customer service, communication, and technical skills.
* Analyzing the performance of Service Desk activities and documented resolutions.
* Developing and managing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish request and problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
* Creating and maintaining a Service Desk training program for increased business, customer service and technical knowledge.
* Developing and demonstrating an understanding of end user and firm needs.
* Resolving escalated end user issues.
* Resolving daily issues of a complex scope that impact the firm and overall firm objectives.
* Developing and updating plans for the support team to handle new application/product releases
* Assisting in the professional and technical development of team members enabling them to set goals, monitor, mentor, coach, and assist team members to deliver quality support.
* Assisting the Director of IT Support Services with the preparation and administration of departmental budget and business plans and metrics.
* Overseeing Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge management processes.
The candidate for this position will have demonstrated experience in IT Support management and will be the primary interface and front-line leader managing the Service Desk. This position requires a proven track record of exceptional customer service skills with a deep understanding of IT support processes and operational efficiency.
* Develop service levels, service agreements, and manage the daily activities of the IT Service Desk staff.
* Ensure quality management is established to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness and benefits of services and processes.
* Ability to define and develop foundational components of a Service Desk - metrics, process, organization, tools, skills.
* Utilize ITIL based standard operating procedures, key performance indicators (KPIs), and reports to provide visibility to service desk performance and quality. Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to IT department and others both scheduled and on-demand.
* Maintain and improve service quality and measuring customer satisfaction through quality standards and measurements.
* Maintain a high level of morale within the team.
* Manage end user relations to ensure end user requirements are clearly understood and implemented in and implemented by identifying opportunities and leading initiatives that focus on improving internal processes and customer service performance.
* Responds to and/or handles escalations received from management or customers in a timely fashion, ensuring issues are resolved or escalated to the appropriate group.
* Demonstrated record of outstanding success at transforming and improving efficiencies in Service Desk support at similar organizations where innovation, collaboration, customer service, and the user experience are paramount.
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams, gain consensus, and move teams toward a shared vision.
* Strong knowledge of IT Service Management practices and principles, and implementation of ITSM programs.
* ServiceNow experience.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Exemplary customer service skills and communication etiquette.
* Ability to share expertise to team members in order to develop them to improve their performance.
* Understanding of key KPI's and metrics.
* Ability to analyze metrics and statistics to identify trends, contribute to avoidance tactics, and provide appropriate support.
* Five plus years of experience providing support to users in a Service Desk environment.
* In-depth knowledge and experience working in an IT Support Service Center.
Formal Education & Certification
* Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science and/or 5-10 years of equivalent work experience, including Service Desk management, is required.
* Certification in ITIL
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task