At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Presidio is looking for a Project Administrator to join the Carmel, IN team. The Project Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Understanding and assisting with staffing and scheduling needs as they apply to our engineers and project managers
* Understanding and working through Changepoint, as it relates to projects, time entry and approval, assignments for engineers and time remaining.
* Working with Project Administrators from other branches in our region to assist with scheduling conflicts
* Assisting with the planning and execution of company events, both customer facing and internal based
* Managing the KAR G1 Steady State project which includes:
* Updating spreadsheets pertaining to current inventory and service tickets
* Working directly with support engineers to facilitate the imaging process
* Working directly with the warehouse manager to sort through packages delivered; help get units ready for shipping; and organize the G1 units into their direct business unit
* Being the main point of contact for the entire Presidio team and the KAR team
* Holding weekly update meetings
* Checking daily reports on KAR Service Now account on turnaround time
* Coordinating with Heartland Services to repair units for KAR
* Updating all documentation with any changes discussed
* Working directly with the Director of Professional Services, with any and all tasks, some of which may include:
* Utilization Tracking
* Services Forecasting
* Managing calendars with customers or colleagues
* Being a backup project manager for any small or miscellaneous projects
* 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
* Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* 2-3 years of experience in an office environment
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit:
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to ...@presidio.com or call 212.###.#### for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to ...@presidio.com or call 212.###.####.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE - we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal.
Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: analyst, director, lead, logistics, logistics management, logistics specialist, shift supervisor, warehouse analyst, warehouse manager, warehouse specialist