The Access Management Specialist sets and maintains user access management roles and standards for network, core systems, and other applications.
* Establish, support, and maintain user standards for core systems and critical systems, including rights, security, and system groups, and minimum access requirements for network services.
* Ensure access rights are set at minimum required levels required for the user's current business needs
* Establish, support, and monitor privileged access.
* Restrict access to system utilities&operating system parameters and set time of day limitations.
* Other job related duties as assigned.
* Associates Degree or equivalent.
* 0-3 years experience
* Banking knowledge
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Knowledge of computers and telecommunication equipment.
* Adept quick technical learner.
* Ability to work in an environment where deadlines are critical.
* General Computer Skills
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services holding company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with assets above $25 billion. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries.
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Wintrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task