Reyes Holdings seeks to add a Senior Information Technology (IT) Auditor to the Internal Audit team. Under the general supervision of the IT Audit Senior Manager, the Senior IT Auditor will improve business processes by analyzing the information system control environment, researching complex IT scenarios and making value added recommendations. This role will assist with domestic and international IT audits as well as projects at the corporate headquarters in Rosemont, IL. Members of the Internal Audit team regularly work with senior management and process owners throughout the organization.
The Internal Audit department focuses on collaboration, teamwork and progressive ideas while utilizing technology to analyze data, perform audit testing and track audit findings. This role will have the ability to positively impact the organization and provide opportunity for advancement.
People or Process Management Responsibility: This position has no direct reports but is expected to be able to lead projects and various other initiatives.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Assisting in risk assessment, audit planning, and audit program execution
- Lead and execute IT audits by leveraging audit and IT frameworks (e. g. COSO, COBIT, ITIL, NIST and Continuous Improvement, etc.)
- Obtaining and reviewing evidence ensuring audit conclusions/remediation statements are well-documented
- Evaluating and recommending improvements to the company s information systems control environment, risk management process and IT operations
- Drafting and discussing audit findings with process owners and senior management
- Preparing draft audit reports with analysis and recommendations in good form.
- Monitoring and tracking audit finding remediation
- Reviewing corporate and IT policies and procedures
- Manage multiple time-sensitive, high-risk projects while meeting prescribed deadlines
- Assisting in integrated audit projects by working with the Corporate or Financial and Operational Audit team
- Providing assistance to the external auditors
- Any other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Technical knowledge of Windows, AS400, Linux, SQL Server, IBM DB2 Database Management System, and Infrastructure
- Technical knowledge of ERP business applications (JDE, Lawson, SAP)
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Data analytics experience preferred (ACL, IDEA, Data Warehouse, etc.)
- Flow-charting experience (Visio)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Accounting
- 2+ years of internal or external operational or IT audit experience
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 10% annually (both domestic and international)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
- Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts
- Ability to identify root cause of an issue raised.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
- Ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.