McDonald's IT Solutions Supply Chain team has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager on the Supply Chain Planning applications team. This position will be responsible for managing the software development lifecycle & release schedule for a portfolio of Global Supply Chain applications and projects within supply chain planning (forecasting and replenishment), distribution (product visibility and traceability), and SRM functions. This role will also be expected to manage the collaboration with our internal & external stakeholders to deliver projects on-schedule and on-budget.
This position will partner with the Global Supply Chain Process and Data COE to ensure the successful design, development, and support of systems responsible for BOM (Central File Maintenance) and Supply Relationship Management systems responsible for product visibility. Additional governance/auditing responsibilities exist overseeing the outsourced APS systems globally.
* Ensure successful delivery of multiple projects that satisfies specific supply chain business needs.
* Governance review of planning solution enhancements leveraging JDA a?? Manugistics software
* Participation in global workshops that foster solution innovations in the supply chain planning space
* Planning, facilitation and follow up for key stakeholder meetings around feature/functionality with JDA a?? Manugistics.
* Application owner of multiple custom CFM (BOM) applications located in multiple countries
* Apply defined Project Management practices to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and in scope.
* Maintain and refine templates for standard project deliverables.
* Develop, maintain and refine road maps for all projects.
* Engagement Manager for the Process Team including: refining Change and Defect Management processes, SharePoint Administration, Timesheet and Metric Report submission, ad-hoc requests.
* Facilitate weekly and monthly Leadership Alignment meetings.
* On-board and support team members.
* Project Planning
* Develops, and/or oversees the development of detailed project plans.
* Maintains the risk assessment/risk mitigation resolution for the project.
* Specifies the quality assurance process that will ensure the overall quality and continual improvement of the project deliverables.
* Defines the rules of engagement for the project, e.g., the standards used, the executive sponsorship/governance group and structure, team operating guidelines, issue escalation policies, etc.
* Develops the communication plan for key messages, project updates, and key decisions that will be used throughout the project.
* Partners with SC Data Systems team to ensure the introduction of the project to key stakeholders, key customers, and others who are impacted by the project.
* Defines and gains concurrence on both the success criteria for the delivery of the project, as well as the ways in which the success of the project will be measured.
* Leads a team of project managers.
* Project Execution
* Assembles the individual project teams and oversees the implementation of the project plans. This includes ensuring that the different project management disciplines are adhered to (e.g., quality assurance, communications plan, change management plan, risk management, issue management, etc.).
* Manages changes in project scope and resource requirements based on change requests and the decisions of the project decision-making body/group.
* Collaborates with vendor and other teams to ensure project delivery
* Collaborates with key customers to ensure client expectations are in-line with project goals, objectives and project status.
* Collaborates with project team and/or Project Leaders to track the project's progress against the project plan and collectively adjust the project plan to ensure effective completion based on defined project success measures.
* Maintain an understanding of other technology and/or business initiatives outside of current projects to ensure alignment and integration where possible.
* Drives issue resolution through issue and risk management. Escalates issues to the decision making body appropriate.
* Facilitates an after action review of the project to gather lessons learned.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task