We are looking for an experienced, extremely self-motivated scrum master with a proven ability to demonstrate their technical acumen and Agile experience to build good stories and drive day-to-day scrum activities. This role will be responsible to work with a team consisting of developers, business analysts and quality assurance to deliver on priority business features. Experience implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments with projects of varying size and complexity. Demonstrated understanding of Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, Test Driven Development, and Continuous Testing & Integration. Coaching new and existing teams in Scrum and/or Kanban/Scrumban best practices, so teams can meet sprint and release goals and mature in agile practices. Knowledge of or experience in a scaled agile environment (preferred). Hands on experience with some type of agile tooling: JIRA, AgileCraft, VersionOne, TFS Minimum 2 years of previous Agile Coaching or Scrum Master experience, with deep knowledge of all Scrum roles and Scrum ceremonies. Agile Certification (preferred), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Agile Coach (PMI-ACP, ICA-ACC).
The Scrum Master responsibilities also include:
* Monitor and report progress of the team's sprint activities and higher level milestones using a variety of metrics
* Work with team, stakeholders and program leadership to overcome team barriers and make effective decisions
* Build and drive process consistency across the various aspects of the team
* Work with Product Owners, Program Management and Release Management to do longer term planning feature planning for the team
* Excellent communication skills
* Very highly self-motivated
* Influencer of change and improvement
* Good Team Player
Join TEKsystems , a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.