The Solution Specialist is a key part of the Integrated Solutions Team, Oracle Transportation Management System group. The Solution Specialist will be involved in a variety of areas and projects that are transforming the future systems capabilities of Hub Group. In this role, the Solution Specialist will gain expertise within the OTM tool via various methods and increase overall knowledge/exposure to all parts of freight management.
Essential Job Functions
* Assist with project requirement analysis and documentation of existing and proposed business process designs for specified business functions.
* Participate in OTM solutions initiatives, standardizing systems and business practices, championing change, testing and user support.
* Assist in EDI related tasks including customer mapping and support.
* Prepare, execute and complete test plans to meet the outlined objectives.
* Deliver recommendations for business process improvements and system improvements.
* Gathers data, perform root cause analysis and recommend course of action.
* Duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or changed from time to time.
* 1 years' experience in the functional areas of the supply chain (i.e. Transportation, distribution, warehousing), OR 4 year degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Mathematics or Economics required.
* Superior Problem-solving and data analysis desired.
* Natural curiosity regarding Transportation or Supply Chain Systems and how they relate to operational procedures.
* Experience working with OTM, desired.
* Self-managed and motivated to work in an independent environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills, organized and detail oriented
* Flexibility to travel when required.
* Ability to communicate effectively and comfortable around leadership.
* Ability to operate in a fast paced environment while working on multiple initiatives.
Hub Group provides the opportunity to participate in a variety of outstanding benefits. In addition to a business casual office atmosphere, the company offers the following benefit programs:
* 401(k) plan with company match
* 3 Medical Plans
* Dental and Vision plans
* Company paid basic life/AD&D insurance
* Supplemental life/AD&D insurance
* Company paid short term disability
* Voluntary short term disability
* Company paid long term disability
* Voluntary term life, critical illness and accident insurance policies
* Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
* Health savings account (HSA)
* Scholarship award
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Holiday Pay
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. Hub Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to ...@hubgroup.com or call (630) ###-#### and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task