Job Title: IT Senior Manager- Order to Cash
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an IT Senior Manager- Order to Cash to join our team at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As an IT Senior Manager for Order to Cash Processes, you will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and controlling SAP Sales and Distribution module areas and ensuring that all core business requirements in Order to Cash areas are maintained. You will have the opportunity to:
* Develop and deploy new processes and system configuration to meet business needs
* Recommend automated solutions utilizing functionalities in SAP Order to cash, SAP BI, and other sales and billing related systems
* Lead, plan, and manage projects and prioritize workload accordingly
* Train and develop team members
Ultimately, you will play a vital role in the IT Business Applications team and will holistically examine our Order to Cash systems landscape and ensure business needs are proactively supported.
You will love it here if
* You are a forward-thinker
* You are analytic and enjoy solving problems
* You are a strong leader who brings teams together
* You pay great attention to details
We need you to have:
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
* 12 years of experience implementing and supporting the SAP
* Knowledge of order processing, Pricing, Billing, cash application, rebate management, and business processes in the CPG industry
* Experience in full cycle implementations
* Prior project management experience
Icing on the cake:
* MBA or other advanced degree
* 10 full life-cycle implementations working on all facets from system design to post go-live support
* Project management professional (PMP) certification
* 5 years of experience in an SAP lead or supervisory role
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster:
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)###-#### or email ...@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task