IT Project Manager - Salesforce Deerfield, Illinois, United States
Title: IT Project Manager - Salesforce
Job Type: Contract
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
- This position requires experience with SALES FORCE MARKETING CLOUD AND VEEVA.
- This position leads and manages IT projects. This role coordinates, supports, and assists all aspects of a project from original concept through the final implementation, ensuring governance process adherence, project continuity, and stakeholder management. This position develops project budgets and is responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manage all aspects of IT projects, including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, costs, and benefits through lifecycle.
- Develop project budgets. Responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Create project artifacts, such as project plans, measures, team and stakeholder communications, resource and time management.
- Manage the work of project-based resources and the day-to-day interactions with vendors. Assists with the performance reviews for project-based resources.
- Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
- Propose governance structures and processes to drive and manage the project. Manage implementation of project management methodology and governance tools. Drive projects through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to tollgates.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience with Bachelors Degree, 8 years IT experience without Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience leading small-midsized projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook).
- Experience with planning and managing all phases of system development (e.g., requirements gathering, design, configuration, development, COTS selection, testing, conversion and application support).
- Pharmaceutical industry experience desired.
Reference ID: 375267
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task