We are seeking an experienced customer service professional to join our Client Services team as an Account Manager. You will be working for a long-standing IT MSP company based in Baton Rouge, LA. The position requires that you work out of our Baton Rouge office.
This professional Business Relationship position is responsible for developing and deepening our relationships with our growing list of customers. The successful candidate will exhibit a high degree of professionalism and enthusiasm. The Account Manager will work with our customers to understand their technology needs and guide their experience with us in delivering solutions to produce meaningful improvements in the customer's business outcomes.
We are an established and growing technology services company with demonstrated leadership in delivering high impact, high value technology solutions to our customers. We are passionately committed to the continued success of every one of our valued customers, our technology partners, and our team of talented people.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are looking for passionate, focused and talented people. To be successful in this position you will have
* A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of customer service experience in the technology industry.
* A functional knowledge of Information Technology solutions and how technology is leveraged to produce value in the customer's operations.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Strong communication and organization skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and a high energy level.
* Demonstrated experience in a fast paced environment.
* The motivation and discipline to constantly improve and meet long and short term goals.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
You will be responsible for front line engagement with our managed customers, serving them by being responsible for the consistent delivery of our high value solutions. You will
* Advocate for our customers to assure a high quality, high value experience with us.
* Meet with customers to identify and document technology related needs.
* Work with our Solutions Development Team to map customer needs to our solutions.
* Develop deeper relationships with Customers to improve our ability to help them succeed.
This critical position in our organization offers an attractive base salary and benefits, with a generous bonus plan.
Posted by StartWire