* Responsible for implementing, enhancing, and sustainingOracle Transportation Management (OTM) module, including migration to newsoftware releases and customizations in OTM.
* Analyze business requirements (functional and technical) toensure the solution conforms to the requirements.
* Perform the necessary configuration, including the designand developments of user agents to support the business requirements in OTM.
* Design and develop OTM reports as well as productextensions as needed, and assist in the integrations with external tradingpartners.
* Provide production support for OTM and other operationalprocesses, manages incidents, and take ownership to resolve issues.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or the foreign equivalent degree, and fiveyears of experience with OTM configuration and OTM project work.
* Five years of experience with all aspects of OracleTransport Management (OTM).
* Four years of experience with Oracle Database (1 0g/11 i).
* Five years of experience with PL/SQL.
* Three years of experience with UNIX.
* Two years of experience with OBIEE.
* Two years of experience with XML/XSL.
* Two years of experience OTM-FTI.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task