Job Description SummaryTransamerica internships are short-term work experiences for a designated period of time that allow college students the opportunity to observe and participate in the professional work environment, to explore how his/her interests relate to possible careers, and to gain practical experience in an industry relating to their field of study.Job Description
This intern will work a minimum of 20 hours per week and up with the opportunity to work more based on availability. Aegon Global Technologies is a 24/7, 352 days per year group, so we can be flexible on when you work.
* Effectively communicate and participate in a professional manner with all Aegon associates team members and supervisors.
* Provide weekly written updates to manager.
* Analyze business and data requirements to develop models that communicate functional needs for identity applications.
* Perform unit, application and integration testing on newly developed identity solutions
* Perform quality assurance by following up with divisional contacts to ensure appropriate access is being granted.
Technical and Soft Skills to gain/improve throughout Internship:
* What Identity Management is and its role in large organizations - managing the lifecycle of an account, protecting web based http resources, single sign on to cloud applications.
* How to work in a multinational environment.
* How to work with other team members to help design, develop, test and document security tools.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Strong communication skills
* Able to multi-task
* Interested in working in large corporate technology department
* Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
* Preferred majors: MIS, Computer Science, Computer programming
* Office Environment
Benefits of Internship Program
* Provide students with an inside view of the financial services and insurance industries.
* Facilitate the acquisition of valuable skills (i.e. communication, personal effectiveness, presentation, creative problem solving, influencing, etc.) and knowledge related to a student's field of study or related occupations.
* Enable the development of professional connections and networking.
* Create opportunities to learn about the Company mission and core values which are foundational to our organizational culture.
* Provide support to their respective work area.
* Complete a variety of tasks and projects designed to increase understanding of a specific profession, occupation, or body of knowledge.
* Attend Intern Programs and participate in Build Your Network Programs.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It's more than a paycheck.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways a?? throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in minda?? to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please contact: ...@transamerica.com if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email ...@transamerica.com.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task