Title: National Program Solutions and Quality Manager
Job Category: Quality & Compliance
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a National Program Solutions and Quality Manager.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.National Program Solutions and Quality Manager Responsibilities
The Director of Program Solutions and Quality will provide programmatic expertise in assigned program areas to support program operations nationwide. This support may include research, development of national programmatic communications and training, development of replicable program resources and support of quality initiatives.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Create standardized process maps and standard operating procedures for career center operations aligned with program operations in assigned program area of expertise to include customization for state and local requirements as needed;
- Assist in the development of career center toolkits using ResCare service delivery standards and methods;
- Assist in the development of training materials related to program rules and regulation and career center operations and company standards; may require further customization for state and local requirements;
- Conduct ongoing review and analysis of federal and state policies and regulations, and develop new and/or update training materials, tool kits and standard operating procedure templates;
- Conduct staff training for career center program implementation and operations;
- Follow Continuous Quality Improvement guidelines and practices to consult with and assist under-performing projects;
- Conduct operational assessments through thorough discovery methods, research, interviews, and observations resulting in a written assessment with clear recommendations for next actions;
- Utilize operational assessments to develop customized implementation plans addressing all areas, such as operational design, staff training plans, standard operating procedures, leadership, performance, etc.
- Organize, facilitate and support communities of practice providing frequent opportunities and creative and efficient methods for learning and sharing of best practices;
- Conduct internal compliance and quality reviews of program operations and identify opportunities for improvement following CQI guidelines and practices;
- Assist in developing customized QA Plans, QA review tools and provide training on internal monitoring guidelines and practices;
- Remain highly informed in assigned areas to ensure company compliance with requirements and to promote fresh, innovative approaches to enhance RWS competitiveness;
- Support efforts to retain and secure new business through participation in conferences, events, meetings, preparation of proposals and oral presentations.
- Bachelor s degree in business, human services or related field, master s degree preferred; outstanding writing skills; proven experience in developing and communicating technical information in a manner that garners active group participation and implementation of learned skills; knowledge of assigned programmatic requirements; experience conducting research on program policy and ability to translate to operational activities resulting in positive performance; intermediate+ computer skills with Microsoft office products and Visio or other process mapping tools; excellent organization and planning skills; demonstrated ability to resolve problems independently with sound judgment; current driver s license and automobile liability insurance; ability to lead group planning and training activities for extended periods; willingness and flexibility to travel via car, plane or other appropriate modes with limited notice; (anticipate 70% travel with surges and lulls dependent on business seasonal ebbs and flows); bring your own device to work is required a small stipend may be provided.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
9901 Linn Station Road , Louisville, KY 40223-3808 USA
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task