Manager of Identity Access Management
Looking for a candidate that will manage 13 plus people. They have CyberArk, Net IQ, LDAP, Federation, SAML etc. SAP is a big nice to have. Looking to do a migration to SailPoint Ping, strong management skills. Someone who came up in the weeds of IAM. You will provide guidance and support in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, IAM, Privileged ID Management and SAML technologies. You will lead large projects, manage and train team members assigned to projects with little to no direction.
- 7+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across al computer platforms
- 7+ years combined IT and security work experience
- Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment.
- Expert understanding SSL and PKI.
- Expert understanding of how security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud
- Experience in leading large security access system upgrades/projects
- Understanding of how IDA system integrates with SAP
- CISSP, CRISC, CISM, or CCIE Security
- Privileged ID Management and SAMIL SSO integrations
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task