Job Summary About Us
Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe
On a typical day, this role may include, but is not limited to: analyzing requirements for MES supporting factory execution, quality assurance, supply chain integration and production resource management, developing Manufacturing Execution Systems/Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM) solutions to meet business partner needs, as well as working with development team to implement interfaces to Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP), Work Management Systems, Material Management Systems, and MRO (maintenance, repair, and operation) systems.
* Team with project management group and system developers to coordinate the implementation of MES/MOM projects
* Participate in sales presentations as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) from Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Factory/Operations, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, and Information Technology
* Participate in the preparation of technical studies and proposals for new MES/MOM projects
* Facilitate business partner workshops to discover and document MES/MOM requirements
* Participate in the development of business test cases and solution testing
* With the Project Manager, conduct trade studies into innovative MES/MOM tools and methods
* Work with Enterprise Architect to ensure that standards are set and met for all technical architecture assets and directions
* Work with Knowledge Based Engineering and Manufacturing Research & Development teams to incorporate MES/MOM innovations
* Work with Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) to establish a complete production digital thread encompassing product design, build, service, and analysis
Skills & Experience
* 5 -10 years of overall MES experience, out of which minimum 4 years should be on Apriso Flexnet.
* Knowledge of IT architecture of multi-sites and enterprise-wide IT solutions. Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma, and supply chain principles.
* Familiar with SQL data architecture
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree: Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task