Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world's leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With nearly 63,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
As a Senior Project Manager in MGTI's Global Program Management team, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary technology infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of broad IT infrastructure knowledge, people and delivery focused leadership experience, and strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
* Manage the delivery of multiple large-scale, global infrastructure projects using our proven project management framework
* Co-ordinate with project sponsors, technical teams and key stakeholders to effectively manage requirements, scope, risks and deliverables throughout the project life cycle
* Accurately report and present the status of assigned projects to IT Executive Management
* Drive and manage cross-functional project teams towards successful project delivery
* Effectively deliver projects and programs to agreed schedule, budget, and quality of solution
* Minimum of 6 years of project delivery experience within multiple infrastructure arenas (e.g. Data Center, Server/Storage, Network, Desktop, Messaging, Security)
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects between $1-5M and engage in an operational and business acumen
* Must possess a high degree of professional confidence with the presence and communication skills to present effectively to senior management
* Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence change
* Delivery experience within a Shared services environment is a plus.
* Proficiency and certification in project methodology (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI) is preferred
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at:
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task