THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
The Assoc QA Product Manager will uphold \"Better Ingredients, Better Pizza\" promise by ensuring assigned products (produce, dough, canned goods, meat, packaging, etc.) and suppliers meet Papa John's quality standards and food safety guidelines. Provide technical expertise on the global product strategy supporting International QA and R&D teams ensuring Gold Standard product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following.Other duties may be assigned.
* Ensure consistent Gold Standard quality, wholesomeness and safe food from all assigned suppliers
* Monitors performance for all suppliers of assigned products by conducting Quality audits, following up on food safety and quality audit corrective actions, conducting regular cuttings with suppliers, and following up on critical issues and complaints
* Conduct, document and interpret all QA testing for assigned products and report compliance and corrective actions
* Ensure specifications and supporting documentation are complete, accurate and up to date for all assigned products
* Pro-actively work with suppliers to prevent and /or resolve product related issues and bring to timely resolution
* Provides technical and product knowledge support to R&D for new product development
* Works with suppliers to understand trends in the industry that may positively or negatively impact the business
* Assist QA Product Managers and QA Lab as needed on special projects and expand skills to one non-assigned product category at minimum
* Basic computer skills with MS Word and Excel
* Sound, scientific technical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
* Degree in Food Science or related field
* Minimum of 3-5 years QA experience required, preferably in the QSA/food manufacturing industry
* Certified Quality Auditor or working toward certification preferred
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries (\"Papa John's\"). By choosing to click \"Apply Now\" and move forward in the Application Process you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task