Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Solution Architect, Lawson S3 (SCM, and / or Financials)
Consulting Sales Supporta??
Participate in consulting service sales pursuit
Conduct on site and remote discovery as needed to determine implementation scope
Develop resource models for implementation based on discoverya??i.e. time line, resources, tasks, scope, activities.
Prepare time lines and high level tasks needed to implement the solution
Define assumptions to support the implementation scenarios
Provide scope details for SOW preparation
Participate in internal review discussions to justify the bids
Participate in articulating the resource model and plan as well as value of Infor Consulting services to prospective customers and existing customers
Travel- Sporadic a?? app 30% to 40%
Infor S3 a?? experience with product functionality and implementation. Ideal candidate has 3 to 5 years + experience implementing Infor S3 solutions at both the application level and project management.
Work with NA Bid Management to create and approve bids:
NA a?? Bid Management a?? Mission Statement / Charter:
\"Too effectively and expeditiously support the ICS bid activity through improved collaboration with marketing, product management, license / ICS sales, Pre-Sales, value engineering, the project management office, customers and prospects. By leveraging consistent discovery techniques across key industry solution sets, and value selling, our competitively priced implementation projects will facilitate value realization for our client's investments while simultaneously balancing risks to our delivery team.\"
Enablers include a laser focus approach to the following 5 key strategic initiatives:
1. Bid Qualification - Solutions in play, industry fit, deal dynamics, budget, timing and expectations. Define and provide appropriate resource support and response(s) consistent with deal qualifications. Leverage standardization and re-usable content
2. Bid Execution Cycle a??Improve collaboration with all applicable functional business areas (see charter above) and response time...take better advantage of the existing infrastructure.
3. Bid Preparation, Quality & Delivery - Standardized discovery process and tools, value engineering alignment and /or inclusion thereof, value positioning and selling, consistent preparation and delivery of presentation of content
4. Growth Components & Margin Improvement a?? value proposition and positioning the following: Organizational Change Management (OCM), Business Process Consulting (BPC), Education, Off shore options
5. Scalability - Cross training on industry solution sets, reusable content.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the OADA, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) ###-#### or email us at ...@infor.com
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task