Everbridge is looking for a Director of Program Management to lead process management and process enhancement and to drive organizational change. This is a consensus-building and decision-making role. We have a group of awesome people today and are building a world-class software organization. We are looking for someone who wants to make a mark and work with all of us to get to the next level.
Learn more about Everbridge and see photos from our office -
Meet a member of our team! -
* Build consensus about process across Operations, Engineering, and Product in a matrix environment
* Lead the day-to-day rollout of our Agile process
* Implement process-based metrics
* Design reports that provide visibility for stakeholders
* Assist with organizational change a?? communication, feedback, change
* Able to listen and persuade across cultures and time zones
* Work with an organization of 200+
* Significant organizational change experience, including influencing the executive team
* Significant Agile experience, including transition from Waterfall to Agile
* Demonstrated ability to lead and assist cross-functional teams
* Respected by peers, superiors, and subordinates
* College degree in CS, etc. or significant technical experience
* Experience leading a technical organization or group, e.g. Sr. Manager, Director (Engineering a plus!)
* Large-scale project or program management experience
* Experience driving change with and through a distributed organization
* Experience working in a multi-product organization a?? preferably managing multiple products
* High-Availability SaaS organization
About the company:
Our people, solve problems. Our product, saves lives. Our purpose, to keep people safe and business running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our dedicated team of 500+ employees supports over 3,400 global customers a day in their most crucial moments. During critical business events, public safety threats, and man-made or natural disasters, our software provides critical event management capabilities and communication applications to quickly and reliably deliver location aware, contextual notifications to millions of people across 100+ modalities.
As a company with a culture that is committed to \"Making a Difference,\" we are proud to serve 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, all 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. In 2016 alone, over 1.5 billion messages in more than 200 countries and territories were sent through the Everbridge platform. As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we'll need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Do you think you have what it takes? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task