Reporting to the VP of Product, the Product Manager is responsible for being the business development leader who would define the product business model and go to market strategy. We are looking for a smart, ambitious, analytical and passionate individual who lives and breathes 'product' with an unquenchable drive to innovate, create and bring to market world-class software solutions with a beautiful user experience!
We need to add a team player to our team that will help drive solutions for enterprise customers in the B2C space. We work hard together, support each other, and collaborate with a team-focused approach where everyone has the potential to have a positive impact every day. We fail fast, iterate, and prioritize while keeping an eye on what's most important.
* Key contributor to the product team as the authority on the evolving market and competitive landscape and establish domain expertise on the latest innovations in the digital testing, feedback and research arenas
* Product marketing: in collaboration with the Marketing team develop the materials that position our value proposition to facilitate effective solution based selling. Work with cross functional teams including marketing, support and sales teams to develop and execute a company-wide go-to-market plan
* Key contributor to the comprehensive product plans incorporating customer needs, defining the competitive arena, and establishing the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals.
* Obtain voice of the customer and other key stakeholders to ensure awareness of market challenges and problems that our product and services solve. Elicit business requirements and evaluate ROI of potential product offering.
* Ensure that Sales, Delivery, Community Management, Customer Support and other employees are fully informed about product capabilities. Help develop messaging and positioning for our products.
* Manage the product post release by collecting, collating, analyzing and disseminating the results - continuous analysis, revising forecasts and closing the loop to future roadmap deliverables.
Required skills, experience and education
* Master's degree in business or technology, or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of experience leading efforts to capture opinions, thoughts, feedback, suggestions from internal and external stakeholders, advisors, industry experts, market trends, emerging technology, press and customers
* A proven self-starter with excellent organizational skills, who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is capable of delivering exceptional work product under time constraints
* Prior experience in a product organization for a SaaS based solution is a huge plus.
* Proven ability to simplify the inherently complex and organize and plan solutions necessary to iteratively address market needs
* Exceptionally strong written and verbal communications with a strong aptitude for succinctly presenting thoughts and ideas to varied audience types
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company's testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can a?? via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size a?? including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack a?? rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task