Commonwealth Financial Network is the largest privately held independent broker/dealer RIA in the U.S., with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. Since 1979, we've been helping our field force of independent financial professionals help investors pursue their financial goals. We do that by providing them with the technology, research, resources, and support that allow them to keep their focus on what's most important: investors and their financial objectives.
With that said, we are not your typical financial services firm. For starters, we're a fast-growing company, and we think and have fun like a start-up. Conveniently located on the commuter rail near the intersection of Route 95 and the Mass Pike, we're accessible from anywhere and away from the congestion of a downtown commute.
Commonwealth recognizes that our people are our greatest asset by investing in training and professional development. As a result, Commonwealth has been recognized 36 times (and counting) as one of the Best Places to Work by top publications in the region (Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Union-Tribune), as well as in the IT industry (Computerworld). With high marks in areas such as work environment, work/life balance, job satisfaction, and opportunities for advancement, Commonwealth is a place where you can thrive.
Discover what it's like to be psyched to come to work every day! We offer you:
* A generous bonus plan
* Stock options and use of vacation properties (Cape Cod, Lake Winnipesaukee, Sunday River, Key Biscayne, Las Vegas, the Bahamas, and the Dominican Republic)
* A more relaxed,\"dress for your day\"dress code
* A free on-site fitness center
* Ample opportunity to volunteer with and support local charities
* A VTO (volunteer time off) day to use toward a cause that's important to you
* Tuition reimbursement
* Free breakfast on Fridays
* A competitive benefits package and much more
About the OpportunityDo you: - Thrive in a proactive outreach environment? - Enjoy gathering input, synthesizing knowledge, and disseminating findings to bring about positive change? - Excel at coaching and providing feedback to help others achieve their goals? - Listen twice as much as you speak? Our 15-person Practice Management team business consultants to our field force of 1,700+ independent financial advisors is looking for someone who can bring client-facing, financial services industry, and training/learning development expertise to the table. Ours is a fast-paced environment: demanding, as well as rewarding. If you think you have what it takes including 5+ years of industry experience and an MBA (or plans to acquire one) then let's introduce ourselves. Responsibilities
* Promoting, recruiting for, and co-presenting/facilitating proactive outreach programs to the field, as well as to home office staff
* Coaching and providing feedback within these proactive outreach programs
* Synthesizing industry and practice intelligence; disseminating information on our advisors'practice management needs (and beyond) through ongoing consulting/feedback to Practice Management team members
* Providing backup support to our director of field outreach, as needed
* 5 10 years of experience in financial services; broad internal (Commonwealth) experience is a plus
* BA required; MBA (or plans to acquire an MBA) desired
* FINRA Series 6 or 7 securities registration
* Experience designing and delivering outreach programs
* Experience in design and execution of video learning tools and programs
* An understanding of the financial services industry and the broker/dealer business
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent listening, client service, and follow-up skills
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Ability to creatively solve business problems
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this career opportunity, as well as our Anything but Common workplace culture? If so and if your background and experience align with our needs please do submit your application right away.
Commonwealth Financial Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task