Title: Senior Technical Program Manager
Location: Burlington, MA
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) is the global leader of Cloud based (SaaS) E-Commerce solutions that enable the world's premier retailers to maintain a robust online shopping presence. We empower our clients to improve their ROI by giving them the tools to effortlessly design and deploy seamless E-Commerce sites across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in-store applications. Salesforce Commerce Cloud provides a highly scalable, integrated cloud platform that allows our clients to rapidly launch and manage multiple e-commerce stores, initiate unique marketing campaigns, and drive customer traffic across a global footprint.
For the role, we are seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual with a software development background who will be able to provide product oversight and direction for multiple development projects and deliver results under highly-coordinated deadlines. This will entail creating product roadmaps, managing project plans as well as helping to do resource estimates in order to hit the team's goals.
The Infrastructure Operations team is essential to expanding and maintaining Salesforce's production hardware in a 24x7x365 environment. The team is responsible for the deployment of all new software and hardware for the Commerce Cloud platform, while additionally supporting and upgrading existing hardware, all to meet the capacity requirements of our rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities for this Senior Technical Program Manager
* Plan, coordinate, and manage cross-functional programs from initiation through closure
* Assess, prioritize and track progress on project deliverables to ensure on-time delivery
* Manage dependencies between multiple programs and resolve conflicts
* Analyze problems, propose solutions, and implement improvements in business operations and technical processes
* Work with and obtain buy-in from key stakeholders in the other groups at Salesforce
* Ensure that geographically dispersed teams communicate effectively based on a broad understanding of the organization
* Anticipate risks and manage them proactively to ensure timely project completion
Qualifications for this Senior Technical Program Manager
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
* 7+ years of software program work experience (e-Commerce or Internet experience desirable)
* Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, organizational and planning skills
* Strong team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and can work effectively with peers across functions
* Highly responsible, self-disciplined, creative, and confident
* Excellent analytical skills and high aptitude with ability to learn quickly
* Proven track record of collaboration and interpersonal skills to build, support and lead cross-functional initiatives
* Ability to work under tight deadlines while responding to changing business and technical conditions.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications including MS Outlook, PowerPoint,
* Excel and Word required
* Knowledge of tools such as Smartsheet, Salesforce, Confluence and JIRA a plus
* Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) is preferred
* Understands fundamentals of networking and computing-systems is a plus
* Minimum travel required
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task