InforA(R) is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in 200 plus countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor combines focused, hands-on industry experience with global breadth to help companies deal with today's challenges and prepare for tomorrow's opportunities. We offer deep industry-specific applications and suites that are engineered for speed and use groundbreaking technology to deliver a rich user experience. Our applications also feature flexible deployment options that allow customers to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premise, or both.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Our growing Hospitality Software Consulting organization is looking for a Project Manager for their growing North America Consulting practice
* Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery.
* Serve as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
* Demonstrates self-confidence, service-orientation, and task focused qualities.
* Understands and monitors all aspects of the company's contract/agreements with the client to include terms, conditions and components based on the client's selected solution
* Creates and maintains deliverable based Project Plan from contract signature through installation to provide governance for tracking and approval of project completion. Project management includes:
* Availability to client and project team through the span of the project
* Reporting on project status through documentation and conference calls to ensure that the project is on schedule and within budget for both internal and client facing metrics.
* Create and maintain list of outstanding issues, and suggested resolutions.
* Document product enhancements, and process improvements for appropriate staff and provide expectations for product updates and change to the customer
* Provide timely communication to project sponsors and stakeholders
* Prepare and complete all project related paperwork as defined by Infor.
* Adhere to project schedule including flights, training, meetings, conference calls, etc.
* Requires moderate travel.
* Works within and promotes a strong team environment to ensure successful software installation projects.
* Collaborates with software development, product management, professional services and support personnel to ensure quality product and service delivery
* Excellent presentation, communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to perform independently on customer and non-customer projects.
* Hospitality Software application experience a plus.
* Undergraduate degree in Hotel Operations, Business, or equivalent work experience
* Minimum five years' experience in hotel operations, preferably in management.
* Working knowledge of PC operations, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
* Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously
* Project Management Certification or equivalent experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) ###-#### or email us at ...@infor.com.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task