Req. ID: 92341
As a Central Engineering System Administrator, you will support hardware and software used by Product Engineering, including system management of the operating systems that control the engineering testers and tools that they use. You would also be supporting our departmental web server and performing application development of system management tools.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Support Windows, Linux and Solaris servers and workstations for Boise Product Engineering.
* Support NetApp filer for user and group accounts for Boise Product Engineering.
* Administrative support for Advantest, Micron SIG, Teradyne, NexTest and Verigy test equipment used in Boise Product Engineering.
* Departmental web server support and administration.
* Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
* Operating System Administration experience with Microsoft Windows, RedHat Linux and Oracle/Sun Solaris.
* Good knowledge in programming languages such as C and C++.
* Expertise in scripting languages such as Perl/Python/shell scripting and Windows Powershell.
* A high level of self-motivation with the ability to work pro-actively and independently.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Database expertise a plus, including MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, etc.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar technical competency.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran's status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members'disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-###-#### (or 208-###-####).
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || *LI-KD1 ||
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task