IT Project Manager
Salary to $95K
The IT Project Manager isresponsible for the planning, coordination, requirements gathering, businessanalysis, specifications development, project planning, project monitoring, andproject status reporting and system implementation of entire software development life cycle.
- Partnerswith the business unit to understand key success factors, critical needsand what is needed to make the business unit successful. Evaluates needs and provides business /technical solutions. Seeksopportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen clientrelationships. Manages clientexpectations
- Managesprojects through the use of proven Software Development Life Cycleprocesses, procedures and tools to include planning, coordinating allproject activities, project status meetings, system specifications designand review, technical review, system testing, system implementation, postimplementation review.
- Developsand maintains detailed project plans.Responsible for reporting project status to IT Management, businessunit project sponsor and other key business leaders as needed.
- Responsiblefor collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements andtranslating those into functional and system design specifications.
- Workswith the business unit on long term strategies to better use technologyand to promote / champion process improvement initiatives.
- Work with software development to review/ understand requirements and specifications for technical design, obtaininformation on system capabilities, limitations and performancerequirements.
- 4-year bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years experience in a Project Leader, Project Manager type position with software development teams
- 10+ years IT related experience
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task