WMS Project Manager
Uline Shipping Supply Specialists
\"The people I work with are as passionate as I am.\"
\"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career.\"
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our IT Application Development to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in software development, modeling, systems analysis, database administration or quality assurance, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a WMS Project Manager to support Manhattan Associates software at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
WMS PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage detailed work plans, including project timelines, milestones and staffing.
- Define and communicate project s scope, deliverables, target dates and resource needs.
- Collaborate with multiple departments (including IT, Operations, Distribution and Finance), key vendors and IT and Operations consultants to gain alignment on plans and open issues.
- Manage deadlines and conduct weekly status meetings.
- Drive decision-making as it relates to project activities.
- Identify, document, escalate and address risks and issues.
- Validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of estimates.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
WMS PROJECT MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years overall project management experience.
- Experience managing systems projects.
- Experience managing WMS implementations a plus.
- Project management experience in a warehouse and logistics environment preferred.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
WMS PROJECT MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs
to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the APPLY\" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
MIS, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, WMS, WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, WMS SYSTEMS, WMS PROJECT MANAGER, WMS PROJECT MANAGEMENT, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES SOFTWARE, MANHATTAN SOFTWARE, MANHATTAN WMS, MANHATTAN SUPPLY CHAIN PROCESS, MANHATTAN SUPPLY CHAIN PROCESS PLATFORM, SCPP, MANHATTAN SCPP, MIF, MANHATTAN INTEGRATION FRAMEWORK, WMS IMPLEMENTATION, PMP, PMP CERTIFICATION, MICROSOFT PROJECT, EXCEL, VISIO, POWERPOINT, PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE, RACINE, KENOSHA, LAKE COUNTY, WAUKEGAN
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task