We?re hiring! We?re looking for a Senior Director of SAS Services to join our team in Burlington, MA
. Why come work for us, you ask? We have developed a strong and growing partnership as a premier partner with SAS, providing both consulting services and hosted solutions that combinethe SAS Customer Intelligence Suite and our own proprietary marketing database solution. As a premier partner with SAS, you?ll work hand in hand with their sales and product experts to tackle some of their most interesting and challenging use cases!Us:
We are an innovative and rapidly growing marketing services company that specializes in customer engagement strategy and execution. Our results-oriented services combine database expertise, marketing analytics, technology enablement, and marketing execution that connects consumers and brands for maximum engagement and ROI for clients including IKEA, Hyundai, Genzyme/Sanofi, Jeep, Delhaize and Dow Jones. Our SAS Services team provides sophisticated solution design and implementation services through consulting style engagements.You:
As Senior Director of SAS Services, you?ll provide both in depth knowledge of the SAS Customer Intelligence Suite as well as broad dimensional data modeling and database architecture experience. Your track record of successfully managing complex engagements and motivating teams of high performing consultants will pave the way towards exciting new opportunities to develop state of the art marketing solutions.
- Solution Architecture: Identify and match the clients? core business requirements with the 89 Degrees solution playbook for repeatable, marketing oriented solutions. Architect and design integrated, data-driven marketing solutions end to end, from data management to campaign development, execution and measurement. Document technical specifications, logical architecture, integrations, and data flow diagrams.
- Data Modeling and Management: Define vision, strategy and principles for data management. Develop data and metadata policies and procedures for structural design and development to build, maintain and leverage the data model. Define standards for naming, describing, governing, managing, modeling, cleansing, enriching, transforming, moving, storing, searching and delivering all data within the enterprise.
- SAS Subject Matter Expert: Lead development and delivery of solutions including SAS Customer Intelligence Suite including Marketing Automation, Marketing Optimization, Data Management and Enterprise Miner, along with related components including Enterprise Guide, Visual Analytics, Viya, CI 360 Engage and Real Time Decision Manager.
- Team Development/Management: Build and mentor a team of consultants comprised of high performing data architects, developers and admins. Orchestrate training and development to ensure highest levels of domain expertise and SAS certification.
- Engagement Management: Represent 89 Degrees and oversee complex engagements with changing requirements and diverse stakeholders. Set the standard for managing successful relationships with excellent communications, documentation and delivery.
What we offer:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar; Masters or better preferred
- 7+ years? experience supporting or working directly with SAS technologies such as SAS Visual Analytics, Business Intelligence, Marketing Automation, and Marketing Optimization applications and general SAS programming.
- 5+ years in database design, especially data warehouse design, using enterprise relationship database systems (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and/or Teradata). AWS/Redshift and related tools experience highly desired.
- 5+ years? experience managing a team, preferably in a consulting environment
- Understanding of ETL and data quality tools such as SSIS, Informatica, Pentaho, SAS Data Quality/Data Integration
- Experience working with Big Data and NoSQL technologies such as Hadoop (Hortonworks or Cloudera), Hive, Spark, MongoDB, etc. is strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
Here at 89 Degrees we believe our employees are an asset to our company and value their talent and contributions. If you?re looking to learn from some of the most talented individuals in the industry and career advancement opportunities then look no further. We?re an employee friendly company that promotes a casual and comfortable environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including excellent performance incentives! Visit our website www.89degrees.com for more information on what our company has to offer.
89 Degrees is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!
Associated topics: agile, apache, c, chief technology officer, cloud, computer network, computer science, f#, machine learning, python