Schneider Electrica?? creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric has a challenging opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of 'Product Manager' for Cloud Services, Reporting and Analytics for our EcoStruxure Building Operation software solution in our Andover, MA, United States location.
The Buildings Business of Schneider Electric provides Intelligent building management solutions to help customers create a productive and comfortable environment for its occupants, reduce energy consumption and run building operations efficiently.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our team with hands-on experience in the Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud services, reporting and/or analytics.
The role will focus on listening to customers and gathering requirements, defining strategy, identifying potential offerings and supporting product features. You will identify business value by assessing customers' willingness to pay, through customer interactions and competitive analysis. You will work to understand market trends on both the technology and competitive landscape. You will contribute to the development of business plans and new offer strategy. In this role you will work across development teams in the line of business and with Schneider's core IoT and customer technology groups.
You need to be driven, responsible, and curious with a track record of successful execution and delivery of products to market. You're excited about designing and implementing solutions while also keeping pace with the market and engaging customers to understand their needs.
This job might be for you if are skilled at:
* Developing persona based requirements gathering through surveys, customer interviews and focus groups
* Identifying competitive offerings in the market. Reviewing their niche, approach, strengths, weaknesses and success in the market.
* Understanding the competitive landscape and having a finger on the pulse of the market
* Writing clear, comprehensive and prioritized requirements
* Driving objective analyses of potential market opportunities to provide a basis for investment, and later measure actual results versus planned.
* Conducting win/loss analysis with sales team to understand why evaluators did and did not buy our product.
* Financial competence: Make vs Buy, return on investment and cash flow measures
* Providing subject matter expertise for marketing communication launch, collateral and other launch activities
* Engaging with technical teams
* Establishing product pricing, with rationale from both Unique Value proposition and competitive analysis
* Managing the product lifecycle
* Ability to pay attention to detail without getting lost in the weeds
* Ability to work in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity into clarity
* Advocating for the right outcomes with data, conviction and diplomacy
* Experience with Pragmatic Marketing framework is a plus
* Bachelor's degree or higher in business, marketing, technical computing or related field.
Desired Skills & Experience
* 5 years of hands-on product management.
* Experience with Cloud/platform products
* Proven track record of shipping high performance and scalable solutions.
* Applied experience with product management skills a?? pricing, market and competitive analysis, strategic planning
* Experience of working with HVAC technology and building management solutions is preferred
* Experienced agile practitioner
* Ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
* Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
* Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success a?? on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Posted by StartWire