Syndeo Staffing is seeking an experienced Project Manager for a disaster response company in Wichita, KS. This is a direct opportunity for our client.
The Project Manager shall demonstrate a successful record of time management, delegate tasks, strong leadership, meet deadlines and accomplish goals as set forth by his/her superior. Thorough understanding of restoration and reconstruction processes. Verbal and other communication skills must reflect articulate, sensitive and knowledgeable competencies for interacting on behalf of the company.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
1) Maintain consistent involvement and monitor activity on the large loss arena to ensure large loss restoration and reconstruction activities are fulfilled.
2) Work in conjunction with the Safety, DOT and IFTA Director to ensure a safe work environment for all employees and conform daily to all federal and state regulations as it applies to safety, DOT, IFTA, and OSHA.
3) Estimating via xactimate and CAT price lists.
4) Prepare insurance/non insurance estimates to be submitted to potential and existing clients.
5) Maintain awareness of day to day job costs as it pertains to labor, material, and equipment to insure maximum profitability on all projects.
6) Assign new and existing sub-contractors per project to ensure activities efficiently.
7) Confirm sub-contractors are adequately insured and capable of completing projects per standards, policies and requirements.
8) Confirm that all required documents have been completed per the service standards
9) Project Manage nationwide restoration or reconstruction projects as assigned by the Vice President of Nationwide Operations.
10) Maintain consistent communication with fleet/equipment director and small loss PM to ensure all mobilization related readiness is prepared.
11) Follow Service Standards in response to nationwide losses, invoicing and PM closeout procedures for nationwide losses.
12) Assist in determining client hurricane coverage, deductibles, draw schedules and payment agreements.
13) Provide initial review/approval of accounts payable invoices for all restoration and reconstruction projects.
14) Direct, assist and work in conjunction with the Lead Restoration Technician and technicians in all restoration and reconstruction activities.
15) Participate in the after-hours on-call rotation.
16) Lead PM/Tech meetings during Chief Operating Officer or Small Loss Project Manager s absence.
17) Travel as requested