Manages all IT activities in the organization. Implements and maintains the policies and goals for the IT department to support the company's needs. Ensures proper information system operations and plans necessary upgrades. Oversees the internal IT support function. Conducts research and recommends the selection of IT equipment, applications, and supplies.
- Directs and oversees all systems and telecommunication tasks and responsibilities for the Louisiana Statewide Customer Service Call Center contract.
- Interfaces with security, infrastructure, and network teams for application deployment, implementation of firewall rules, security scanning, and access to appropriate systems for staff.
- Works with Louisiana Department of Health, Department of Children and Families Services, and other Departmentstaff and third parties to establish reliable interfaces between IVR, ACD and state systems, as needed.
- Develops a suitable IT/telephony environment and maintains all components including: user accounts, security systems and protocol, network, and software and hardware.
- Develops and upholds the IT/telephony policies and procedures for the project, and works with project management staff to help ensure that the IT/telephony environment meets contractual requirements.
- Reports on the state of the IT/telephony environment to the project management team.
- Coordinates with MAXIMUS Corporate IT resources regarding technical implications and requirements for existing or new IT infrastructure.
- Works with the Client Services Director to develop operational and contract reports.
- Conducts other duties as may be assigned by project or corporate management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field;
- College degree, seven (7) years' experience with project management, information technologies that support CSCs, telephony platforms, customer relationship management (CRM) experience.
- Two (2) years' experience with state operations; strong interpersonal skills; ability to build positive relationships among senior management, staff, and State personnel
- Attention to detail; excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task