Summer Intern - E-Commerce
At Allegion, we help keep people safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 25 brands sold in almost 130 countries across the globe, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond: everything from residential and commercial locks, door closer and exit devices, steel doors and frames to access control and workforce productivity systems.
Allegion provides college students with challenging summer internship assignments and valuable exposure to our company's senior leaders. Through meaningful work projects, our interns are empowered to build diverse skill sets and a strong foundation for a successful and fulfilling career.
The focus of this internship is to assist in the development of Direct to Consumer ecommerce strategy and execution. This team member will work cross-functionally to assist in process design, implementation and management of this strategic fulfillment initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Partner with Ecommerce, Supply Chain, and DC teams to implement new drop shipping initiatives to meet direct to consumer Ecommerce requirements.
* Perform analysis to reveal key business insights and inform project decisions. Assist in the design, development, and deployment of direct to consumer fulfillment.
* Assist in building tools to monitor order fulfillment activity, track adherence to marketplace SLA's. Monitor processes (and technologies) that will support order fulfillment.
* Work with Consumer Service team to understand consumer pain points and work on initiatives to improve consumer experience.
* Monitor operational KPIs like lead times, fulfillment rate, shipping time, returns, cancellations, etc. to track progress towards operational goals for direct Ecommerce business and work on initiatives to improve KPIs.
* Utilize Microsoft Office applications to document, analyze, communicate, follow up and help implement projects including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Word, MS Project and SharePoint.
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A(C) Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: design, develop, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, electronic, engineer, plc, power, systems