Genesis10 is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6+ month contract opportunity in Des Moines, Iowa. LOCAL PreferredDescription:
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and manage complex business and technical (technology) projects in alignment of strategic goals. Serve as mentor to project managers. Act as a consultant for corporate and/or business unit priority projects, including providing an immediate positive impact to a project as well as project recovery.
Please apply if you have the required skills and are interested in this opportunity!About Genesis10:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication, planning, decision making, and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work with people at all levels, including outside consultants and vendors, and be able to influence others without formal authority.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication. Must be results oriented and able to adapt and deal with ambiguous situations and manage expectations.
- Must be able to execute effectively in matrix management environment.
- Must have an understanding of the general capabilities of information technology and applications to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation preferred. Must have advanced knowledge of PC and project planning oriented software.
- Must have broad understanding of products and services affecting the project(s).
- Must have strong understanding of negotiation and procurement processes for purchase of professional services and/or products.
- Must have a high level of proven skills, understanding and application of project scope, cost, and time management as well as other project management disciplines such as quality and risk control, communication, and HR management and integration.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
. \"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V\"
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task