Position: Consumer Marketing Innovation Project Manager
Department: Creative Services
As a Consumer Marketing Innovation Project Manager, this full-time position is responsible for vetting, coordinating and executing pilot marketing programs involving Advisors Excel, strategic vendor partners and advisors throughout the country. The Consumer Marketing Innovation Project Manager's primary responsibilities include the initial researching of potential new value-ads and programs, initial vetting conversations with vendors, setting of pilot program expectations with advisors' offices, culling and sharing of best practices for optimal pilot results, monitoring of program effectiveness through established metrics and supporting in the launching of successful programs on appropriately scalable levels to Advisors Excel (hereinafter \"AE\") producers. The Consumer Marketing Innovation Project Manager must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly varied environment and interfacing regularly with external vendors, advisors and their staff members.
* Maintain a fluid understanding of AE advisors' primary product lines, target clients, and primary modes of attracting them.
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of prospective and existing pilot programs for AE producers.
* Aggressively set success metrics with all vendors involved in prospective pilot programs.
* Set expectations with advisors and their key staff members for pilot program participation, reporting of ongoing metrics, associated costs, pilot timeframes and potential results parameters.
* Work with vendors and pilot participants to identify, document and distribute relevant best practices for optimal pilot program results.
* Foster solid working relationships with all pilot participants (including advisors and their staff members).
* Ensure established pilot metrics are reported upon by all program participants by established deadlines.
* Facilitate A/B testing with strategic vendors and advisors where relevant to arrive at optimal marketing results.
* Aggregate and summarize pilot data for the Consumer Marketing Innovation Director on a regular basis maintaining both objective pilot data and subjective feedback from advisors' offices.
* Evaluate effectiveness of pilot programs using metrics and feedback from advisors to determine overall benefit for AE advisors given organizational goals and objectives.
* Prepare thorough training materials and assist in the ongoing training of AE staff (including Sales and Operational Teams) to ensure pilot programs are executed seamlessly.
* Compile and facilitate the creation of best practices training resources for use by advisors and their teams.
* Assist with ongoing coaching of advisors involved in pilot programs (including conference calls, email communication, webinars, LiveCast conferencing, etc.).
* Assist in coordinating travel for the Consumer Marketing Innovation Director to various advisors' offices and industry events.
* Travel as needed to advisor offices to deliver on-site coaching, offer custom feedback and conduct necessary market research.
* Handle vendor invoices and miscellaneous receipts related to various pilot program and division expenses.
* Maintain accurate records of all advisors participating in all pilot programs at all times.
* Maintain accurate records of all pricing agreements and contracts established with strategic vendors.
* Ensure all strategic vendors are providing value and abiding by stipulations set forth in contracts.
* Coordinate scheduling of small and large group conferencing via webinars and conference calls.
* Handle changing priorities and other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Needed
* Bachelors Degree
* Three plus years' experience in project management setting
* Industry knowledge preferred, including previous experience with Advisors and their staff as well as product marketing teams
* Experience with entire Microsoft Office suite, Infusionsoft, WebEx and similar software programs
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Comfort with public speaking
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
* Ability to change direction regularly prioritizing accordingly with minimal direction
* High energy and positive attitude
* Assertiveness and ability to hold others accountable to deadlines and established expectations
* Exceptional organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines while experiencing frequent interruptions
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
* Sit for extended periods of time.
* Read computer screens and mail, email, talk on the phone.
* Unpack and move supplies up to 25 lbs.
* Work occasional evenings and weekends and attend events required.
* Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting; and,
* Interaction with staff and internal clients.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task