Middleware Technical Analyst
Middleware Technical Analyst position will design, develop and support integrations in the middleware platform (webMethods 9.X). The position is focused on implementation of EAI and B2b solutions for various integration needs in the enterprise. Qualified candidates will also be responsible for supporting the existing integrations in the platform for 30% of their time and will work in conjunction with Allegion s IT Team, Onsite/Offshore contractors and various business partners for process changes to design and develop solutions to support needs of business.
This position will be located at our U.S. Headquarters in Carmel, IN.
- Collaborate with business partners, technology and architecture teams
- Design and develop high quality application components to meet our Business needs - BPM components, database components, services, web services.
- Ability to review functional requirements and determine the type of integration work that is needed based on the requirements.
- Apply the best pattern to use for each integration scenario in order to gain the best performance, reusability and maintainability.
- Support the processes, standards and tools to enable system integration development and support
- Support the processes that ensure application availability and manage the application life cycle for the Middleware and related applications.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams
- Driven, self-motivated, able to work under pressure using sound judgment & professionalism
- Support the existing infrastructure and integrations in production
- Ability to work remotely off hours and during scheduled activities
- Onsite-offshore experience desirable to work with vendor resources.
- Bachelor s Degree or Equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 or more years of computer systems implementation experience supporting large scale middleware and ERP environments
- 3 or more years of experience with Design, development and support within webMethods middleware.
- Working knowledge of service oriented architecture (SOA), JMS, web services (SOAP, REST), and transfer protocols (http, ftp, SFTP, SOAP, AS2, SMTP transmission, PGP encryptions).
- Working Knowledge of webMethods BPM, TN partner profiles, business rules & logic, B2b and messaging components.
- 1 or more years of AIX experience preferred
- Proficient in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization
- Qualified candidates will be motivational thought leaders, driven individuals, and possess exceptional business acumen, coupled with strong working knowledge of middleware implementations
- Experience implementing, designing and enforcing project management methodology and controls
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task